ELBERT Series 8-Inch Honing Steel, High-Carbon Rod
The ELBERT Series superbly balances smooth contours and sharp, distinct angles. This honing steel is part of a collection of fine kitchen cutlery with exquisite attention to detail.
- The 8-inch Honing Steel features a half-grooved and half-smooth finish. The grooved, coarse side of the steel is used for regular maintenance, to realign the microscopic teeth on the blade’s edge. The smooth, fine side of the steel is used to finish the edge with a few swipes of the blade after honing on the grooved side. For average use, the grooved side can be used weekly and the smooth side, daily. Regularly honed knives will retain their edges longer before needing to be sharpened.
- Ergonomically designed handles provide an easy and comfortable grip. The well-balanced handle pairs tastefully with the signature single mosaic rivet.
- Crafted from high-carbon steel, which features excellent stain resistance and durability.
- Designed to hone and maintain the edges on your blades between sharpenings.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.