YARI Series 2-Piece Carving Set with Ash Wood Box, X-7 Damascus Steel, 501332
The YARI Series is a bold statement of traditional design coupled with innovative materials. Exceptionally sharp, and striking in design, these hand-sharpened blades feature a unique 67-layer Damascus pattern across the face of the X-7 high-alloy full-tang blades. Rich, ultra-dense gray G10 handles balance each knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef. This knife set comes with a rich gray wood box that is perfectly suited to protect the cutlery.
- The 9-inch Carving Knife features a long, narrow blade with a hollow edge that can slice through large pieces of meat using a single, smooth cut without tearing or shredding. The 6-inch Carving Fork is a perfect companion to the carving knife, allowing you to effortlessly anchor and control the food being cut. The fork’s tines are long and connected to an ergonomic handle, which provides a secure grip and keeps your hand a safe distance away from your carving knife while slicing.
- Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Forged from 67 layers of Cangshan's proprietary X-7 Damascus Steel.
- Each blade goes through Cangshan's proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
Carving Set Includes:
- 9-Inch Carving Knife
- 6-Inch Carving Fork
- Gray Wood Box