YARI Series 2-Piece Starter Knife Set with Ash Wood Box, X-7 Damascus Steel, 501349
The YARI Series is a bold statement of traditional design coupled with innovative materials. Exceptionally sharp, and striking in design, these hand-sharpened blades feature a unique 67-layer Damascus pattern across the face of the X-7 high-alloy full-tang blades. Rich, ultra-dense gray G10 handles balance each knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef. This knife set comes with a rich gray wood box that is perfectly suited to protect both knives.
- The 6-inch Chef’s Knife is one of the kitchen’s most essential and versatile tools. Designed for both push cuts and the popular rocking motion, this blade is perfectly shaped for slicing, dicing, mincing, and chopping a wide variety of meats, vegetables, and fruits.
- The 3.5-inch Paring Knife has a similar shape, but the smaller size will be more comfortable for precise prep work that requires increased control, such as creating a garnish, peeling an apple, or trimming fat from beef. Together, these essential blades can tackle nearly any cutting task in the kitchen.
- Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale. Forged from 67 layers of Cangshan's proprietary X-7 Damascus Steel.
- Each blade goes through Cangshan's proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
Starter Set Includes:
- 6-Inch Chef's Knife
- 3.5-Inch Paring Knife
- Gray Wood Box