Cangshan 60218 A Series Swedish Steel Forged 16 Piece Knife Block Set
The A-Series goes beyond great by skillfully utilizing rich, luscious African Blackwood to accentuate the subtle curves and elegant silhouette of the knife. Form and function seamlessly blend together to create a knife both beautiful and practical, a knife that performs perfectly and looks amazing.
- Hand-crafted Swedish Steel knives with a handle made from one of the hardest types of wood in the world, African Blackwood.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function. Holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Our new 2-Piece magnetic walnut storage block works with the knives tastefully. You can freely move essential knives close to the action with ease.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" bread knife
- 7" santoku knife
- 6" boning knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 3.5" paring knife
- (8) serrated steak knives
- 8" honing steel
- Solid 2-Piece Walnut magnetic storage block
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece