Cangshan Kita Series 1026177 VG10 Damascus Indigo Handle Chef's Slicing Knife with Sheath, 9.5-Inch, Made In JAPAN
The Kita Series is a handcrafted, Japanese made knife line featuring 67 layers of Damascus VG10 steel with traditional Japanese indigo dyed (Ai-zome) blue Ho wood, half rounded octagonal handles. Each knife has a light center balance, an incredibly sharp edge and excellent edge retention. A buffalo horn collar makes a stunning statement and perfectly accents the simple and powerful beauty of the knives. Every knife comes with magnetic carbonized Ashwood sheaths that perfectly match the blade’s distinct shape and the handle’s vibrant Japan Blue color while offering a secure storage solution. These knives are hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness right out of the box.
- Made in Japan. Hand crafted knives with High Carbon Japanese 67 Layer Damascus VG10 Steel for incredible sharpness and exceptional edge retention.
- The distinct all- natural indigo dyed handle is achieved through a traditional Japanese technique called “Ai-zome” which is a three-month process. Our handle provides secureness and comfortability with its half rounded octagonal shape.
- Well balanced 5.5" handle and 9.5" blade with HRC 60 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale. Includes a carbonized ashwood magnetic knife sheath to ensure your blade will be protected.
- This chef’s knife is a precise knife you can use to make sushi or sashimi at home.
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.