Cangshan S1 Series 59786 German Steel Forged 3.5-Inch Paring Knife
The S1 Series speaks to the purity of minimalism by focusing on the elemental beauty of forward-thinking aesthetics and practical functionality. The sleek and modern knife has exceptional qualities that compliment and elevate the skills of the chef. We designed an ergonomic handle for an easy and comfortable grip. Our knives are well balanced, and seamlessly crafted allowing for heavy kitchen use and easy clean up.
- Patented design knives focus on ergonomic handle that provides an easy and comfortable grip
- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from tight grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Well balanced 5" handle and 3.5" blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale. Includes carbonized solid Ashwood half open magnetic sheath to ensure your blade will be protected.
- This paring knife is small, ideal for peeling and other small or intricate work, like de-veining shrimp, removing the seeds from peppers and cutting small garnishes. Designed to be an all-purpose knife. Strong magnets are embedded into the edge of the sheath to hold onto the spine of the knife. A innovative and stylish way to protect your blades and fingers.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.