Saveur Selects 8-Inch Sharpening Steel, Carbon Steel Rod, Forged German Steel, 1026252
SAVEUR Selects Cutlery Series a precise and modernistic knife line featuring a keen edge, perfect balance, and a stunning, ergonomic handle. Every knife is fully forged from high alloy German X50CrMoV15 steel. Each blade goes through a meticulous ULTRA6 heat treatment and ice-hardening process ensuring that the knives are extraordinarily durable with exceptional edge retention. A full bolster accommodates a safe and firm grip on the knife while balancing the distinct singular mosaic rivet and smooth lines. Made in partnership with award-winning cutlery maker, Cangshan Cutlery Company.
- Hand-crafted full tang knives forged from German Steel X50CrMoV15 for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention. USPTO Patented Design.
- To guarantee top performance from your cutlery, use this diamond-coated steel to hone the knife blades. The forged steel rod helps restore a knife's sharp edge by smoothing and realigning the blade's cutting edge.
- Industrial-grade micro-diamonds embedded in the steel rod.
- Comfortable arch-shaped handles rest easily in the hand for a secure grip. Boasting a single decorative mosaic pin adding an elegant touch to the knife silhouette.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.