Cangshan V2 Series 59533 German Steel Forged Bread Knife, 8-Inch
The V2 Series is standard made beautiful. Purposefully designed to showcase the simple beauty of classic kitchen knives while focusing on elevating their practical functionality. A beautifully balanced, solidly durable and exquisitely sharp knife.
- The V2 Series is a classic standard made beautiful. Purposefully designed to showcase the simple beauty of classic kitchen knives while focusing on elevating their practical functionality. Boasting durable polymer handles that are contoured for a comfortable grip. Full bolster helps balance the blade and protect the hand while cutting and sharpening the knife. USPTO Patented Design.
- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from tight grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Well balanced 5.5" handle and 8" blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale. Sturdy long blade has a scalloped and serrated edge.
- This bread knife's scalloped edge produce exceptionally smooth, clean and precise cuts whether you're slicing bread, roasted meat or delicate-skinned fruits and vegetables.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.