Cangshan Z Series 62526 German Steel Forged Serrated Utility Knife, 5-Inch
The Z Series is sharply defining excellence in form and function. Keenly angled lines reinforce the sleek, comfortable shape of the handle and focuses attention on the stunning mosaic rivet.
- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from tight grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. 2019 Houseware Design Award Winner. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well balanced 5" handle and 5" serrated edge blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- This utility knife features a serrated blade that's ideal for everything from delicate tomatoes to salami and crusty breads—without tearing or compressing soft interiors.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.