The Z1 Series is sharply defining excellence in form and function. Keenly angled lines reinforce the sleek, comfortable shape of the handle and focuses attention on the stunning silhouette. Bolster less design encourages a professional pinch grip, allows blade to be sharpened from heel to tip and provides improved cutting precision, and safety. 2019 Houseware Design Award Winner. USPTO Patented Design.
- Handcrafted full tang knives forged from tight-grained, X50Cr15MoV German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Designed to help you accomplish a variety of cutting tasks with ease and confidence, this set includes all the most common kitchen knives, as well as some specialty knives for more advanced prep work. Also included is a 6-piece steak knife set.
- Hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths.
- Richly grained American walnut block showcases the beauty of the collection.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.
17-Piece set includes:
- 2 3/4" peeling knife
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 5" tomato/cheese knife
- Six 5" fine-edge steak knives
- 6" boning knife
- 7" santoku
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" honing steel
- All-metal kitchen shears
- 16-slot walnut knife block
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.