Cangshan Cutlery has partnered with Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller. Keller will work with Cangshan on future developments of the company’s line of cutlery. In addition, Cangshan Cutlery knives will be utilized at chef Keller’s newly opened restaurant at The Surf Club RESTAURANT in Surfside Florida and the beautiful TAK Room in Hudson Yards, New York.
- 2017 Housewares Design Award Finalist
- Full tang knives forged from fine-grained, Swedish Sandvik® 14C28N Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention
- Patented knife design that focuses on remarkable balance and an ergonomic handle that provides a comfortable and secure grip
- Meticulous six stage ULTRA6 heat treatment process increases hardness and strength to allow for maximum initial sharpness of the hand-sharpened 16° Asian style cutting edge
- Designed with Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller for precise control when cutting and currently featured in his critically acclaimed restaurant Surf Club® RESTAURANT in Florida and the beautiful TAK Room located in Hudson Yards, New York.