The A Series goes beyond great by skillfully utilizing rich, luscious African Blackwood to accentuate the subtle curves and elegant silhouette of the knife. Form and function seamless blend together to create a knife both beautiful and practical, a knife that performs perfectly and looks amazing.
Rich, deep walnut wood adds to the luscious beauty of the luxurious asymmetrical A Series Knife Block, showcasing the natural, organic beauty of wood and metal.
- Hand expertly sharpened
- Forged from Swedish sourced Sandvik 12C27 stain resistant high-alloy steel
- Metal hardness rating: HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Angled bolster design that comfortably aligns and accommodates a natural and firm pinch grip
- Flush seams in handle ensure easy cleaning and safe use
- Solid African Blackwood handle
- Knife design focuses on excellent balance and optimal comfort
- Patent Pending Design
- Limited lifetime warranty