The N1 Series is a story of balance, precision and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensure these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef's hand. Robust perfectly streamlined the Cangshan Knife Block securely houses 8 knives, while subtly showcasing the unique beauty of each knife.
- RedDot 2016 Award patented design focus on unique all metal structure and ergonomics handle
- Includes 8" chef's,5" serrated utility,3.5" paring,9" forged shears and Walnut block
- Forged from X50Cr15MoV German Steel with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Full tang knife affords superior strength; taper grind edge stays sharp and easy to re-sharpen
- National Sanitation Foundation(NSF) certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects