The N1 Series is a story of balance, precision and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensure these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef's hand.
Robust perfectly streamlined the Cangshan Knife Block securely houses 8 knives, while subtly showcasing the unique beauty of each knife.
- Red Dot 2016 Award patent pending design focus on unique all metal structure and ergonomics handle
- German sourced stain resistant high-alloy X50Cr15MoV steel
- Metal hardness rating: HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Bolster free design comfortably accommodates a natural and firm pinch grip
- Full tang knife affords superior strength; taper grind edge stays sharp and easy to re-sharpen
- Knife design focuses on excellent balance and optimal comfort
- Patent Pending Design
- NSF Approved
- Limited lifetime warranty