TAI is the knife block for tomorrow’s kitchen. Minimal, essential and beautiful it encompasses the essence of Cangshan. Crafted from robust Walnut wood the knife block features two slots, securely housing a Chef ’s and Paring knife combo. This knife block fits perfectly in smaller, modern kitchens while offering all the foundational knife functions needed by today’s home chef’s.
The N1 Series is a story of balance, precision and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensure these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef's hand.
- Hand forged and Sharpened
- German sourced stain resistant high-alloy X50Cr15MoV steel
- Metal hardness rating: HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Bolster free design comfortably accommodates a natural and firm pinch grip
- Full tang knife affords superior strength; taper grind edge stays sharp and easy to re-sharpen
- Knife block design focuses on minimalism and function
- Patent Pending Design
- NSF Approved
- Limited lifetime warranty