TAI is the knife block for tomorrow’s kitchen. Minimal, essential and beautiful it encompasses the essence of Cangshan. Crafted from robust Walnut wood the knife block features two slots, securely housing a Chef ’s and Paring knife combo. This knife block fits perfectly in smaller, modern kitchens while offering all the foundational knife functions needed by today’s home chef’s.
The TC Series is sleekly modern with the knife handle’s slim profile emphasizing the simple, smooth lines of the stunning knives. A singular mosaic rivet keenly offsets the straightforward aspects of the design, making the forged knife both bold and harmonious. A uniquely tapered tang makes each knife comfortable and balanced.
- Patented design knives that focuses on ergonomics handle that easy and comfortable grip
- Forged from elite Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel with HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Full tang knife affords superior strength; taper grind edge stays sharp and easy to re-sharpen
- Patent pending cutting edge designed solid Walnut wood block works with the knives tastefully
- National Sanitation Foundation(NSF) Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects