The J Series is a testament to the beauty of expert hand craftsmanship. Exceptionally sharp, minimalistic beautiful these hand sharpened blades feature unique Damascus patterns across the face of the VG10 high-alloy full tang blades. Rich, ultra-dense African Blackwood handles balance each knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef.
Each knife comes with a dark Walnut wood magnetic Saya style sheath that is perfectly shaped to match and protect the knife’s distinct blade.
- Unique Patent Pending Design that focuses on rich ultra-dense African Blackwood Handle
- Forged from 67 Layers VG10 Japan Steel with HRC 60 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- 7-Inch Kiritsuke is the only multipurpose traditional Japanese knife can work with all events
- Each Knife comes with dark walnut wood magnetic saya style sheath
- Flush seams in handle ensure easy cleaning and safe use
- Knife design focuses on beauty and optimal comfort
- Limited lifetime warranty