The TC Series is sleekly modern with the knife handle’s slim profile emphasizing the simple, smooth lines of the stunning knives. A singular mosaic rivet keenly offsets the straightforward aspects of the design, making the forged knife both bold and harmonious. A uniquely tapered tang makes each knife comfortable and balanced.
- Full tang forged from high alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel with exceptional sharpness, holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel X50Cr15MoV
- Patent pending design knives focus on uniquely tapered tang, makes each knife comfortable and perfect for precise cutting
- Well balanced 4.75-inch handle and 5-inch serrated blade with HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Sizes: Blade 4-inch Dia, Handle 5-inch Length
- Cangshan's special serrated edges with precisely tapered blade from base to tip
- National Sanitation Foundation(NSF) Approved, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects