TAI is the knife block for tomorrow’s kitchen. Minimal, essential and beautiful it encompasses the essence of Cangshan. Crafted from robust Walnut wood the knife block features two slots, securely housing a Chef ’s and Paring knife combo. This knife block fits perfectly in smaller, modern kitchens while offering all the foundational knife functions needed by today’s home chef’s.
The TG Series is today’s knife, both modern and minimalistic it provides the perfect backdrop to showcase its subtle beauty. A refined textured G10 fiberglass composite handle provides excellent grip and comfort to the well-balanced knife. Unique star rivets acutely contrast the bold mosaic rivet within the handle, bringing an overall harmony to the whole piece.
- Hand forged and Sharpened
- Swedish sourced stain resistant high-alloy 14C28N Steel
- Metal hardness rating: HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Bolster free design that comfortably aligns and accommodates a natural and firm pinch grip
- Flush seams in handle ensure easy cleaning and safe use
- Knife block design focuses on minimalism and function
- Patent Pending Design
- NSF Approved
- Limited lifetime warranty
Set Includes- 3pc Combo with Walnut Block, 8-Inch Chef Knife, and a 3.5-Inch Paring Knife.