The refined Thomas Keller Signature Collection by Cangshan is a model of precision and craftsmanship. Slim, sleek, and exceptionally well-balanced, each knife is meticulously designed to elevate and augment the skills of the user. Chef Keller was instrumental in the design of this 2-Piece Carving set, rigorously focusing on every detail to ensure it performs flawlessly.
- Designed by Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller. Single large rivet features Thomas Keller's initials. Set includes carving knife, carving fork, and walnut storage case.
- Forged from Swedish Damasteel RWL34 powdered steel, an extraordinarily fine-grained, high-alloy steel known for its excellent edge strength, hardness and corrosion resistance. Full-tang blade construction. The bolster-free design supports a firm pinch grip and allows easy honing/sharpening.
- Ultra-precise 6-stage heat treatment creates a Rockwell hardness rating of 61 +/-2, allowing the blade to take a remarkably sharp edge. Hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths. The knife features a 16-degree Asian-style cutting edge.
- Packaged in an attractive walnut storage box featuring Chef Keller's signature laser engraved onto the box for an elegant touch. The magnetic storage box boasts a unique hinge-less design.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. USPTO Patented Design.
2-piece set includes:
- 6-Inch Carving Fork
- 10-Inch Carving Knife
- Magnetic Hinge Walnut Storage Case