The TN1 Series is a story of balance, precision, and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensure these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef's hand.
- Full tang forged from high alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel with exceptional sharpness, holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel X50Cr15MoV.
- RedDot 2016 Award patented design focus on unique all-metal structure and ergonomic matte finish handle
- Well balanced 5.25-inch handle and 5-inch hollow ground blade with HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Each Knife comes with a carbonized solid ashwood half open magnetic sheath
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects