The S1 Series speaks to the purity of minimalism, focusing on the elemental beauty of forward-thinking aesthetics and practical functionality. A sleek and modern knife whose exceptional qualities shine out, complimenting and elevating the skills of the chef. A chef wants a connection with the tools they use to create. Some prefer a light nimble knife while others work better with a heavy, large handled knife. Professional creatives also want their tools to aesthetically connect with their story. This is the reason we have 17 Patented and Patent Pending handle designs, some of which feature our unique Patented angled bolster that perfectly accommodates a natural, firm pinch grip. Aesthetics must push into function. Every curve and angle is used to ensure a secure and comfortable hold on the handle. Our knives are exceptionally well balanced and every seam is flush. This means our knives feel great to grip and hold, work well for heavy kitchen use and are easy to keep clean and sanitary.
- 2017 Housewares Design Award Finalist
- Full tang forged X50CrMoV15 German Steel with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Patented knife design that focuses on remarkable balance and an ergonomic handle that provides a comfortable and secure grip
- Meticulous six stage ULTRA6 heat treatment process increases hardness and strength to allow for maximum initial sharpness of the hand-sharpened 16° Asian style cutting edge
- Block made from eco-friendly moso timber bamboo,one of the most renewable resources in the world, fits up to 11 knives of varying sizes
- 5-piece knife set includes 8-inch chef's, 7-inch Santoku, 8-inch bread, 5-inch serrated utility, 3.5-inch paring
- National Sanitation Foundation(NSF) Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects