THE LEGAL AGREEMENTS SET OUT BELOW GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE WEB STORE OF CANGSHAN CUTLERY COMPANY( WWW.CANGSHANCUTLERY.COM). TO AGREE TO THESE POLICIES, CLICK "AGREE." WHEN YOU CHECK OUT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERM AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT CLICK "AGREE," AND DO NOT SHOP ON OUR WEBSITE OR USE OUR SERVICE.
THESE POLICIES REQUIRE YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES, WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND LIMIT THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FOR ANY ALLEGED BREACH OF THESE TERMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to these POLICIES of use, this website, or any products or services sold or distributed by or through this website, will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims so qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law will apply to any arbitration conducted in connection with these terms and conditions, and any such arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). To the fullest extent permitted by law, we each agree that any arbitration or other dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. You and Cangshan Cutlery Company agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to waive any objection based on lack of personal jurisdiction, place of residence, improper venue or forum non-convenience, and you agree to give up any right to a jury trial in any such arbitration or other dispute resolution proceeding.
1. ORDERS & PRICING
- Canceling/Modifying an Order
Please contact us immediately if you would like to cancel an order! If an order is already processing in our warehouse and being packed to ship, we cannot guarantee that the order can be canceled. In order to maintain accuracy and efficiency in our order process, we are unable to alter any orders after they have been placed. If you would like to add to or modify your order in any way, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist to cancel the order so you can reorder exactly what you need!
If we cannot cancel an order because it has already shipped from our warehouse, please see our Returns Policy.
Changing Your Shipping Address
Please contact us immediately if you would like to ship your order to a different address than you indicated at checkout. Once an order ships, there are fees associated with changing the shipping address that would need to be collected before the change can take effect. The cost of changing the shipping address will depend on the shipping method and number of shipments. If an order has already left our warehouse before the shipping address change is made, we cannot guarantee that it will arrive at the new location. If a carrier tries to deliver a shipment several times and is unsuccessful, your order will be returned to us and treated as a standard return. Online Security To ensure our customers’ safety online, all orders go through security checks before we start processing them. Please keep this in mind while ordering, as there may be a slight delay before processing for a small percentage of orders. If additional information is needed to help ensure the order’s validity, we will reach out via email.
Primary Form of Communication
In order to provide our customers with the most up to date information regarding products and orders, our primary form of communication is via email. All order updates will be sent to the email address used when the order was placed. For this reason, please be sure to use a valid email address when placing your order. If you have questions that need to be directed to our Customer Solutions team, you are welcome to contact us via email: email@example.com or phone: +1 855-597-5656
- The prices indicated on Cangshancutlery.com are shown in USD and do not include delivery. The delivery costs are clearly shown and invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products. We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but this will be indicated to you on the order at the time the order is placed. If an obviously incorrect price appears on our website and is not corrected on your total at the time of order completion, for whatever reason (human error, technical error etc.), your order will be canceled and the payment refunded to you, even if it has been initially validated.
2. PAYMENT METHODS
- Accepted Credit Cards (Preferred Method) We ask that all orders be placed online via credit card payment. From the shopping cart, you have the option to check out using our secure server, Amazon Payment or PayPal. We accept all major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
Prepaid Credit Cards
Most prepaid credit cards are accepted. Please note that credit card companies have differing policies for how long authorizations are held. Please contact your credit card company with any questions.
We only accept check payments for wholesale orders totaling over $1500.
Charges and Authorizations
Charges are only billed to your credit card once your items ship from our warehouse. You will be charged for the total order at the time of the first shipment, even if your items will be shipped at several different times. When you place an order on our site, an authorization is placed on your funds in the amount of your order. An authorization is a communication from your bank to our payment system letting us know your card is valid and the required funds are available. On your bank statement these authorizations may show as “pending,” but please keep in mind they are not charges. They are only authorization requests and will only result in a charge when your items ship.
Please note that credit and debit card providers differ in how long authorizations are held. If the original authorization expires before the funds are captured, your card will automatically re-authorize upon shipment. Depending on your provider, re-authorizations and/or pending transactions will result in a hold on the funds in your account. Although these funds have not been captured, this hold can result in overdraft fees. Cangshan Cutlery Company is not responsible for any fees occurring from this type of situation. Currency All of our pricing is listed in US dollars ($). When ordering outside of the United States, the funds are converted to the local currency of the ordering country on your credit card statement. Since we only charge items as they are shipped, the rate of exchange is locked in at the time your order is shipped, and not when the order is placed. Additionally, credit card companies may charge a currency conversion fee. Please contact your bank for further details.
PayPal and Amazon Payments
As an added level of security for our customers, we accept PayPal and Amazon payments. A major credit card is still required to complete the transaction as we do not accept gift cards, store cards, or account credits from either of these services. To pay for your order using one of these services, login to your PayPal or Amazon account during checkout and then select the major credit card registered with your account.
Wholesale Purchase Orders
Because of our business model, we only accept wholesale Purchase Orders from pre-approved wholesale customers. If you have any inquiries or want to be our distributor, please check your local manufacturer representative or contact us. Wire Transfers We accept payments by wire transfer for wholesale orders totaling over $1500. For more information, please email us at AR@cangshancutlery.com and one of our Customer Solutions Specialists will be happy to assist you!
Information Collection & Use Cangshan Cutlery Company is the sole owner of the information that is collected from customers on this site. We do not share any information about you with third parties in any way. Customer information is used by us to:
- Process orders
- Provide a personalized shopping experience for registered customers
- Send e-mail newsletters full of specials and helpful information to those who opt to receive them
- Monitor traffic patterns to improve our site's functionality and user-friendliness
- We collect customer information with one goal in mind, serving you to the best of our ability!
At Cangshan Cutlery website, we strongly encourage you to register with us during the checkout process. Registration is not mandatory to complete checkout, but by registering you receive the following benefits:
- Access special sections of the site, such as the “my account section”, where you can track current orders, view old orders, and update your billing and shipping information.
- When contacting Customer Solutions regarding your order, we can quickly and easily see all past orders for registered users.
All of the information we receive from you in the registration process is transmitted over a secure server and kept in a secure location. You can only access your information after logging in with the unique e-mail and password combination you created during registration.
At Cangshan Cutlery, we make ensuring your security while shopping on our site a top priority! To do this we employ the best security available on the net for transmitting your personal information: SSL. SSL safeguards your information and guarantees your privacy while ordering through our site. You can see SSL is being employed by the lock icon at the bottom of your screen and the 'https' in the address bar, as opposed to the 'http' that is normally there.
At Cangshan Cutlery, we use outside companies to ship orders and to process credit card transactions. We only provide these companies with the appropriate and necessary information. They do not store, share, or retain this information in any way. Updating User Information Registered customers can update their user information at any time by logging in and accessing the My Account section of our site
4. PRODUCT POLICIES
- Product Descriptions Policy
We strive to provide the most accurate product descriptions of our products as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any information on our website is 100% accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us. We keep the right to update any contents in our website without notice.
Image Color Policy
Our Images Department makes every effort to portray the color of an item as accurately as possible on our site. However, depending on your monitor settings, the color of an item may appear different than in person. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the color displayed on your monitor.
Sales and Coupon Code Policy
On occasion we will provide sales and coupon codes to receive further discounts. To ensure the discount is received for sales, items should be purchased as soon as possible. Coupon codes for items on our site will have an expiration date associated with them. Coupons and discounts will only be honored on orders that are placed while the coupon/discount is valid.
Pricing that is advertised on sources outside of our website may reflect incorrect prices compared to what we currently offer. The prices on our website are regularly updated to ensure accurate, real-time pricing; however, search engines and coupon code websites may not always provide the most up-to-date prices. Please visit our website to view the current pricing of our items. Prices and coupon codes that are not valid will not be honored at checkout.
We offer all our Cangshan Knives limited life time warranty, please check more details with our Warranty Link.
5. RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- NO RESTOCK FEES
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise. Doesn't like or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all labels/cards included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Cangshan Cutlery Company (usually within 48 business hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-14 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to store credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs and other costs associated with getting your order back to our Ontario, California warehouse except if returns are for defective products, products that were not described accurately, or incorrect orders.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us if you are unsure of which Series you like before placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down.
- Returns and Warranties for purchases made online are not accepted at the Ontario, California location.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in the contiguous 48 U.S. States, Cangshan provides the option of printing out a pre-paid FedEx shipping label for a fee of $7 per item. This fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $15 Service Fee.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your new order fast!
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Cangshan Cutlery Company upon delivery will be rejected.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled "Order Received." Once an order has a status of "Order Processed," it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
- Damaged Goods:
Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier. We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
- Returns Process:
You can request a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#) from our email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 855-597-5656
You have 30 days from the day the RMA# is issued to return your merchandise so please be sure ship at your earliest convenience. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Please remember our knives are super sharp, make sure they are totally safe packed!
Returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise noted on your return authorization instructions:
- Cangshan Cutlery Company
Attn: Returns (RMA# XXXX)
6191 Schaefer Ave., Chino, CA 91710
Please retain your return tracking information. Cangshan Cutlery Company is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from us when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
Questions / Concerns
If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
We can be reached by phone at 855-597-5656
6. SHIPPING POLICY
- Our primary shipping service is FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. Both are "ground" services that take 5-10 business days from coast-to-coast (all of our products ship from our headquarters in Ontario, California).
All orders within the continental United States qualify for Free Shipping, which will be FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery (5-10 business days for cross-country delivery). If an order is refused, we will charge $10 per order and credit back the balance of the order.
If you'd like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally (please click here for the list of the countries we ship to), please note: All international orders will via FedEx International Economy, delivery time will be around 5-10 business days.
- We currently only accept PayPal payments for orders shipped abroad.
- The arrangement we have with our courier allows us to ship for extremely reasonable rates. we charge you only what it costs us to deliver your order to your door. If an order is refused, we will credit for the cost of the product only, not the shipping charges.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the local customs, the courier office regarding any additional and applicable customs, duties, or Vat charges. (Please note that some European countries charge a minimal customs handling fee, our courier does not include this in their price; therefore, you will be charged an additional $10 in addition to duty and VAT.)
- We cannot ship to any APO/FPO and Post Office boxes
We do not profit from shipping. Should you charge Rush shipping, or if we're shipping your order internationally, your shipping cost will be exactly the same as we are charged by whichever shipping company is used to deliver your package. Shipping costs are calculated on the website automatically during Checkout based on the weight of the items you are purchasing.