X Series 7-Inch Santoku Knife, Forged German Steel, 59144
The X Series is the perfect balance of beauty and functionality. We crafted each knife with a geometric handle that has a distinct silhouette. Our patented design slicing-edge allows for a smooth and effortless cut. Every knife is seamlessly crafted allowing for heavy kitchen use and easy cleanup.
- Hand-crafted full tang knives forged from tight-grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well-balanced 5.5" handle and 7" blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale. Oval depressions on the blade create air pockets that eliminate drag, facilitating even carving.
- This Santoku knife can be used for mincing, slicing, chopping vegetables, slicing meat, and disjointing large cuts. Works well for heavy kitchen use.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.