Cangshan X Series 59144 German Steel Forged Santoku Knife, 7-Inch
The X Series is the perfect balance of beauty and functionality. We exceptionally crafted each knife with a geometric handle that has a distinct silhouette. Our patented design slicing edge allows for a smooth and effortless cut. Every knife is seamlessly crafted allowing for heavy kitchen use and easy clean up.
- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from tight grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well balanced 5.5" handle and 7" blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale. Oval depressions on the blade create air pockets that eliminate drag, facilitating even carving.
- This Santoku knife can be used for mincing, slicing, chopping vegetables, slicing meat, and disjointing large cuts. Works well for heavy kitchen use.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.