Saveur Selects 1026238 German Steel Forged 5" Serrated Utility Knife
SAVEUR Selects Cutlery Series a precise and modernistic knife-line featuring a keen edge, perfect balance, and a stunning-ergonomical handle. Every knife is full forged from high alloy German X50CrMoV15 steel. Each blade goes through meticulous ULTRA6 heat treatment and ice-hardening process ensuring that the knives are extraordinarily durable with exceptional edge retention. A full bolster accommodates a safe and firm grip on the knife while balancing the distinct singular mosaic rivet and smooth lines. Available in Black and White Handle Colors. Made in partnership with award-winning cutlery maker, Cangshan Cutlery Company.
- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from German Steel X50CrMoV15 for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade is hand-sharpened to a razor sharp 16-degree edge (because each blade is sharpened by hand, exact angle may vary slightly) HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Comfortable arch shaped handles rest easily in the hand for a secure grip. Boasting a single decorative mosaic pin adding an elegant touch to the knife silhouette.
- This utility knife features a serrated blade that's ideal for everything from delicate tomatoes to salami and crusty breads—without tearing or compressing soft interiors. Strong magnets are embedded into the edge of the sheath to hold onto the spine of the knife. A innovative and stylish way to protect your blades and fingers.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.