The Limited Edition Thomas Keller Signature ‘FRENCH LAUNDRY’ Blue Collection by Cangshan is a model of precision and craftsmanship. Sharp, bold angles create a keen focus on the stunning silhouette and minimalism of the knife. The blue handle is an exact match to The French Laundry’s iconic blue door, which was painted in honor of Sally Schmitt, one of the early pioneers of California cuisine and the original owner of the restaurant. During renovations, Chef Keller decided to paint the front door the color of the unique blue stove hoods to commemorate Sally’s kitchen.
- 2019 Red Dot Design award-winning knife designed with Michelin starred Chef Thomas Keller to ensure each knife performs perfectly in their distinct function.
- Forged from Swedish Damasteel® RWL34 Powdered Steel, an extraordinarily fine-grained, high alloy steel known for its excellent edge strength, hardness and corrosion resistance.
- Every blade goes through a meticulous ULTRA6 heat treatment which brings out the best qualities of each steel ensuring each knife is hard enough to take an exceptionally sharp edge, yet durable enough to keep that sharp edge during heavy kitchen use.
- Handcrafted and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths these USPTO Patented knives bring modern beauty to practical function.
- National Sanitation Foundations (NSF) Certified. Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and mild detergent, rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- Packaged in attractive magnetic walnut storage box featuring Chef Keller's signature.
6-piece set includes:
- 3 1/2" Paring knife
- 7" Utility knife
- 8" Chef's knife
- 10" Chef's knife
- 10" Carving Knife
- 10" Bread Knife
- Magnetic Hinge Walnut Storage Case