Cangshan L & L1 Series 12-piece German Steel Forged Knife Set
The L Series speaks to the purity of minimalism, focusing on the elemental beauty of forward-thinking aesthetics and practical functionality. A sleek and modern knife whose exceptional qualities shine out, complimenting and elevating the skills of the chef. Beautifully robust yet slim, the handcrafted Cangshan Eco-friendly bamboo block stands proudly displaying its curiously balanced asymmetrical shape. Rich, unique bamboo grain texture complements and enhances the distinct design of the securely housed knife set.
- Patented design knives focus on an ergonomic handle that provides an easy and comfortable grip. Well balanced and comfortable handle works with the signature single mosaic rivet tastefully.
- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from tight-grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention. Each blade goes through an ULTRA6 heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Designed to help you accomplish a variety of cutting tasks with ease and confidence, this set includes the most common kitchen knives, as well as some specialty knives for more advanced prep work.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.
(1) Forged 8" Chef's Knife
(1) Forged 5” Santoku
(1) Forged 3.5” Paring Knife
(6) Forged 5” Straight Edge Steak Knives
(1) 8” Honing Steel
(1) 9” Detachable Kitchen Shears / Scissors
(1) Solid Acacia Wood Block
High Alloy German X50CrMoV15 Steel, Acacia
10” x 6.73” x 15.6”