Shipping - Returns - Refunds
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to these POLICIES of use, this website, or any products or services sold or distributed by or through this website, will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims so qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law will apply to any arbitration conducted in connection with these terms and conditions, and any such arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). To the fullest extent permitted by law, we each agree that any arbitration or other dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. You and Cangshan Cutlery Company agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to waive any objection based on lack of personal jurisdiction, place of residence, improper venue or forum non-convenience, and you agree to give up any right to a jury trial in any such arbitration or other dispute resolution proceeding.
Our primary shipping service is FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. Both are "ground" services that take 5-10 business days from coast-to-coast (all of our products ship from our headquarters in Chino, California).
All orders within the continental United States qualify for Free Shipping, which will be FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery (5-10 business days for cross-country delivery). If an order is refused, we will charge $10 per order and credit back the balance of the order.
We do not profit from shipping. Should you charge Rush shipping, your shipping cost will be exactly the same as we are charged by whichever shipping company is used to deliver your package. Shipping costs are calculated on the website automatically during Checkout based on the weight of the items you are purchasing.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
NO RESTOCK FEES
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise. Don't like the product or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all labels/cards included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Cangshan Cutlery Company (usually within 48 business hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-14 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to store credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs and other costs associated with getting your order back to our Chino, California warehouse except if returns are for defective products, products that were not described accurately, or incorrect orders.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us if you are unsure of which Series you like before placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down.
- Returns and Warranties for purchases made online are not accepted at the Chino, California location.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in the contiguous 48 U.S. States, Cangshan provides the option of printing out a pre-paid FedEx shipping label for a fee of $7 per item. This fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $15 Service Fee.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your new order fast!
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely fast.
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled "Order Received." Once an order has a status of "Order Processed," it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier. We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
You can request a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#) from our email email@example.com or call us at +1 855-597-5656
You have 30 days from the day the RMA# is issued to return your merchandise so please be sure ship at your earliest convenience. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Please remember our knives are super sharp, make sure they are totally safe packed!
Returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise noted on your return authorization instructions:
Cangshan Cutlery Company
Attn: Returns (RMA# XXXX)
16397 Fern Avenue Chino, CA 91708 USA
Please retain your return tracking information. Cangshan Cutlery Company is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from us when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
Questions / Concerns
If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
We can be reached by phone at 855-597-5656.