Cangshan HAKU Series 501073 X-7 Damascus Steel Forged 6-inch Boning Knife with Sheath
The HAKU Series is a testament to the beauty of expert hand craftsmanship. Exceptionally sharp, minimalistic, and beautiful, these hand-sharpened blades feature a unique 67-layer Damascus pattern across the face of the X7 high-alloy full-tang blades. Rich, ultra-dense African Blackwood handles balance each knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef. Each knife comes with a dark walnut wood magnetic Saya-style sheath that is perfectly shaped to match and protect the knife's distinct blade.
- The 6-inch Boning Knife features a deeply curved blade that tapers to a precise point, much like a small cimeter. This knife is ideal for breaking down meat, with the sharply curved tip maneuvering easily around bones and joints. The D-shaped belly of the blade makes this more versatile than a traditional boning knife, allowing it to be used as a utility slicer for prepping fruits and vegetables, as well as cleanly carving cooked meat for serving.
- Forged from 67 layers of Cangshan's proprietary X-7 Damascus Steel.
- Each blade goes through Cangshan's proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- Hand-sharpened to a 16-degree angle with a Rockwell Hardness rating of 60 +/- 2, the HAKU Series is incredibly sharp with exceptional edge retention.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing.