Cangshan HAKU Series 501097 X-7 Damascus Steel Forged 3.5-inch Paring Knife with Sheath
The HAKU Series is a testament to the beauty of expert hand craftsmanship. Exceptionally sharp, minimalistic, and beautiful, these hand-sharpened blades feature a unique 67-layer Damascus pattern across the face of the X7 high-alloy full-tang blades. Rich, ultra-dense African Blackwood handles balance each knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef. Each knife comes with a dark walnut wood magnetic Saya-style sheath that is perfectly shaped to match and protect the knife's distinct blade.
- The 3.5-inch Paring Knife shape is similar to that of the much larger chef’s knife, but the smaller size will be more comfortable for precise prep-work that requires increased control. The paring knife is a kitchen essential for tasks such as slicing small fruits, trimming mushrooms, chopping herbs, creating a garnish, or peeling and mincing garlic.
- Forged from 67 layers of Cangshan's proprietary X-7 Damascus Steel.
- Each blade goes through Cangshan's proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- Hand-sharpened to a 16-degree angle with a Rockwell Hardness rating of 60 +/- 2, the HAKU Series is incredibly sharp with exceptional edge retention.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing.