HELENA Series 6-Inch Boning Knife, Forged German Steel
The HELENA Series is an elegantly minimalist interpretation of the modern kitchen knife. A slim, semi-bolster perfectly balances the knife's full tang while complementing the sleek, smooth lines of the handle. Two stain-resistant steel rivets solidly fasten the ergonomic handle to the blade, providing a secure, comfortable grip. Every blade is forged from high-alloy German X50CrMoV15 steel and meticulously heat-treated, ensuring a razor-sharp edge with exceptional durability and edge retention.
- The 6-inch Boning Knife features a deeply curved blade that tapers to a precise point, much like a small cimeter. This knife is ideal for breaking down meat, with the sharply curved tip maneuvering easily around bones and joints. The D-shaped belly of the blade makes this more versatile than a traditional boning knife, allowing it to be used as a utility slicer for prepping fruits and vegetables, as well as cleanly carving cooked meat for serving.
- Slim, ergonomic handles are designed for the most comfortable fit, making each knife feel like an extension of the user's hand.
- Handcrafted, full-tang knives forged from tight-grained, German X50CrMoV15 steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and edge retention. Blades are sharpened to a precise 16-degree angle.
- Each blade goes through our proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment for incredible strength and durability, scoring a 58 ±2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.