HASSLE FREE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
HASSLE FREE WARRANTY SERVICE: Have an issue? We are happy to resolve it for you. Our goal is for this process to be easy, straight forward and quick. Usually, a picture of your product will be all that is needed to determine the issue and move forward to resolve it. In certain cases you may be asked to ship the product to us if we are unable to determine the issue by photo.
Claims under this Warranty are made by contacting our Customer Support Team by email [email@example.com]. Your email should include a description of the issue and any other relevant information, your original purchase order number, where you purchased from and pictures of the product showing the issue.
You can expect straight forward communication from us regarding your warranty claim status. We will confirm when your claim has been received, the solutions available to you and all tracking information for replacements.
The quickest way to resolve an issue with your product will be by email, however, if that is not possible you can call us directly at 855.597.5656.
If you do need to send your product back to us you can ship it to:
Cangshan Cutlery Company
16397 Fern Ave
Chino, CA 91708
WARNING: Your Cangshan knives are extremely sharp tools and should only be used or handled with the utmost care and caution. Any use other than cutting food is considered misuse and abuse and will void your warranty. Cangshan Cutlery Company is not responsible for any injuries resulting from misuse or abuse of the product.
Unauthorized Retailers: Unfortunately, there are some websites and dealers who claim to be authorized Cangshan Cutlery retailers, but are not. These sellers include and are not limited to (Amazon Third Party Sellers, eBay Sellers not under Cangshan Cutlery and some in-store retailers.) Products sold on these websites or from these dealers do not carry a warranty from Cangshan Cutlery. When an item is purchased from an unauthorized website or dealer you are taking a risk, because these products may be counterfeit, used, defective or have other issues. Please protect yourself by ensuring that you only purchase Cangshan Cutlery products from authorized dealers. Everware Inc. is an authorized online retailer of Cangshan Cutlery. If you have questions regarding a certain seller/dealer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you purchase and we will be happy to help.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Warranty, Cangshan Cutlery Company (“Cangshan”) warrants to the consumer or the entity who or which is the initial purchaser or, in the case of a gift, to the initial consumer recipient of this Cangshan product (“you” or “your”) that such product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and conditions (as described below) for your lifetime (the “Coverage Period”).
Warranty: This Warranty covers: (a) all parts of this product (except as noted below) and (b) defects in workmanship or materials under normal use and conditions. For purposes of this Warranty, “normal use and conditions” means use and conditions that (i) are in connection with appropriate culinary purposes as intended by Cangshan and (ii) are not described in whole or part in the exclusions outlined in the next part of this Warranty.
Exclusions: Cangshan products are professionally crafted tools, but are not indestructible, so each of the following
is excluded from this Warranty:
- Injuries and damage including without limitation bent tips, chipped or broken blades and melted or damaged handles caused by or resulting from in whole or part any or all of the following:
modification(s) not authorized by Cangshan
neglect or accident
acts of God including without limitation fire, tornadoes, hurricanes or earthquakes
inappropriate use including without limitation cutting frozen foods or bones, opening jars or cans and cutting
on dense surfaces such as cooling racks, glass, granite and stainless steel
damage from misuse or abuse including without limitation dishwasher or harsh cleaning products
rust and/or discoloration stemming from inadequate after care
damage or breakage due to improper maintenance
loss or theft
- Each Cangshan product that is made of wood or, in the case of a product such as a knife with a wooden handle that combines wood and other materials, only the wooden portion is excluded because wood is a natural product that cannot be guaranteed, please contact Cangshan Customer Service to discuss options for such products.
- Sharpening tools and honing steels, due to their abrasive nature.
- Customary wear and tear, including without limitation straight-edge and serrated blades that are dull, bent, scratched, corroded or marked.
Remedy: For each product or part determined by Cangshan to be defective or to have failed under the use and conditions covered by this Warranty and within the Coverage Period, Cangshan will, at its option, repair or replace such product or part at no expense to you provided, however, that you will be responsible for all shipping or transportation costs in connection with transporting the relevant product to Cangshan. In the event of such defect or failure of any such product or part, the foregoing will be your exclusive remedy.
Limitations: This Warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties, obligations or liabilities. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, EACH IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE COVERAGE PERIOD. EACH ACTION FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY HEREUNDER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN THE COVERAGE PERIOD. IN NO CASE SHALL CANGSHAN BE LIABLE FOR ANY OR ALL INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. No agent, representative, reseller or employee of Cangshan has the authority to increase or alter the obligations of this Warranty.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
WARNING: No steel is truly stainless, prolonged exposure to liquids can cause your knife to rust or discolor. It is not recommended to wash your knife in a dishwasher as the prolonged exposure to liquid, harsh cleaning chemicals and high heat can irreparably damage your knife.
- All knives must be securely wrapped in newspaper or bubble wrap and sent in a sturdy cardboard box for the safety of all handlers.
- Do not send personal items or products other than those made by Cangshan that you wish to retain, such as blade guards, towels or any other thing(s) used for packing or protection. (Such items or products will not be returned.)
- Expenses associated with the shipment to Cangshan of each product subject to a claim under this Warranty and the tracking of each such shipment are your responsibility. (Make sure to retain your tracking number.)
- You are responsible for loss or damage of such product(s) in transit to Cangshan. (Shipping insurance is suggested.)
- Cangshan will cover shipping charges associated with returning or replacing the Cangshan product you submit that is covered by this warranty.
NOTE: If you have relocated to a different country you will be responsible for the return shipping charges.