Cangshan HELENA Series German Steel Forged 3.5" Paring Knife with Sheath
The HELENA Series is an elegantly minimalist interpretation of the modern kitchen knife. A slim, semi bolster perfectly balances the knife's full tang while complementing the sleek, smooth lines of the handle. Two stain-resistant steel rivets solidly fasten the ergonomic handle to the blade, providing a secure, comfortable grip. Every blade is forged from high-alloy German X50CrMoV15 steel and meticulously heat treated, ensuring a razor-sharp edge with exceptional durability and edge retention.
- The 3.5-inch paring knife is a kitchen essential for tasks requiring increased control, such as slicing small fruits, trimming mushrooms, chopping herbs, creating a garnish, or peeling and mincing garlic. This knife comes with its own blade guard for easy storage and portability.
- Slim, ergonomic handles are designed for the most comfortable fit, making each knife feel like an extension of the user's hand.
- Handcrafted, full-tang knives forged from tight-grained, German X50CrMoV15 steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and edge retention. Blades are sharpened to a precise 16-degree angle.
- Each blade goes through our proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment for incredible strength and durability, scoring a 58 ±2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.