YARI Series 3.5-Inch Paring Knife with Sheath, X-7 Damascus Steel, 501271
The YARI Series is a bold statement of traditional design coupled with innovative materials. Exceptionally sharp, and striking in design, these hand-sharpened blades feature a unique 67-layer Damascus pattern across the face of the X-7 high-alloy full-tang blades. Rich, ultra-dense gray G10 handles balance each knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef. Each knife comes with a rich gray wood magnetic Saya-style sheath that is perfectly shaped to match and protect the knife's distinct blade.
- The 3.5-inch Paring Knife’s shape is similar to that of the much larger chef’s knife, but the smaller size will be more comfortable for precise prep-work that requires increased control. The paring knife is a kitchen essential for tasks such as slicing small fruits, trimming mushrooms, chopping herbs, creating a garnish, or peeling and mincing garlic.
- Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 60 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Forged from 67 layers of Cangshan's proprietary X-7 Damascus Steel.
- Each blade goes through Cangshan's proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.