TKSC 17-Piece Knife Block Set, Forged Swedish Powder Steel, Walnut, Thomas Keller Signature Collection, White, 1025590
The refined Thomas Keller Signature Collection by Cangshan is a model of precision and craftsmanship. Slim, sleek and exceptionally well-balanced, each knife is meticulously designed to elevate and augment the skills of the user. Chef Keller was instrumental in the design of this 17-Piece block set, rigorously focusing on every detail to ensure it performs flawlessly.
- Designed by Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller. The handle features a single large rivet with Thomas Keller's initials.
- Forged from Swedish Damasteel RWL34 powdered steel, an extraordinarily fine-grained, high-alloy steel known for its excellent edge strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance. Full-tang blade construction. The bolster-free design supports a firm pinch grip and allows easy honing/sharpening.
- Ultra-precise 6-stage heat treatment creates a Rockwell hardness rating of 61 +/-2, allowing the blade to take a remarkably sharp edge. Hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths. 16-degree Asian-style cutting edge.
- Durable white polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable and ambidextrous grip. A polished bolster promotes a comfortable chef's grip. An angled stainless-steel end cap adds beauty and balance.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel. USPTO Patented Design.
17-Piece Set Includes:
- 2 3/4" Peeling Knife
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife
- 5" Tomato/Cheese Knife
- Six 5" Fine-Edge Steak Knives
- 6" Boning Knife
- 7" Santoku
- 8" Bread Knife
- 8" Chef's Knife
- 8" Honing Steel
- All-Metal Kitchen Shears / Scissors
- 16-Slot Walnut Knife Block
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.