Cangshan HAKU Series 501103 High Carbon X-7 Damascus Steel Forged 8-inch Sashimi Knife with Sheath
The HAKU Series is a testament to the beauty of expert hand craftsmanship. Exceptionally sharp, minimalistic, and beautiful, these hand-sharpened blades feature a unique 67-layer Damascus pattern across the face of the X7 high-alloy full-tang blades. Rich, ultra-dense African Blackwood handles balance each knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef. Each knife comes with a dark walnut wood magnetic Saya-style sheath that is perfectly shaped to match and protect the knife's distinct blade.
- The 8-inch Sashimi Knife has a long, narrow blade, similar to those traditionally used in Japanese cuisine to prepare sashimi or sushi. However, this blade shape also lends itself to delicate carving tasks, such as thinly slicing beef, poultry, or cooked fish prior to plating. The 8-inch blade is long enough to slice most fish and other meats, but is still a nimble extension of the hand.
- Forged from 67 layers of Cangshan's proprietary X-7 Damascus Steel.
- Each blade goes through Cangshan's proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- Hand-sharpened to a 16-degree angle with a Rockwell Hardness rating of 60 +/- 2, the HAKU Series is incredibly sharp with exceptional edge retention.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing.