Cangshan N1 Series 59809 German Steel Forged Serrated Utility Knife, 5-Inch
The N1 Series is a story of balance, precision and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensure these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef's hand.
- A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensure these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef's hand. Bolster less design encourages a professional pinch grip, allows blade to be sharpened from heel to tip and provides improved cutting precision, and safety. 2016 Red Dot Award Winner, A Design Award Winner, 2018 German Design Award Winner. USPTO Patented Design.
- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from tight grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well balanced 5" handle and 5" blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- This utility knife features a straight-edge blade that's ideal for everything from delicate tomatoes to salami and crusty breads—without tearing or compressing soft interiors.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.