Cangshan ALPS Series 502735 German Steel Forged 8-inch Chef's Knife with Sheath, Black
The ALPS SERIES showcases a modern streamlined design that focuses on an incredibly ergonomic handle that offers a secure and comfortable grip. Sleek curves create a beautiful balance to the bold angled bolster while highlighting the durable, triple-rivet handle. Forged from high-alloy German steel and meticulously heat treated, these handcrafted knives are stunningly sharp and feature exceptional edge retention.
- The 8-inch Chef’s Knife is one of the kitchen’s most essential and versatile tools. Designed for both push cuts and the popular rocking motion, this blade is perfectly shaped for slicing, dicing, mincing, and chopping various meats, vegetables, and fruits. The wider blade on the chef’s knife assists in maintaining control for a straight top-to-bottom cut through tougher foods, like starchy root vegetables. The 8-inch length can be used for nearly any chopping or slicing task, making this an everyday necessity.
- Handcrafted by expert bladesmiths. Forged from high-alloy German steel with a 58 ± 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale, these blades are incredibly durable and sharp.
- The keen 16-degree edge is perfect for easy, precise cutting. Our meticulous ULTRA6 heat treatment ensures these knives have exceptional edge retention.
- A patented, angled bolster accommodates a natural pinch grip on the blade. These knives are well-balanced and feature an ergonomic handle that provides a comfortable and secure grip.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.