Cangshan S Series 1020410 German Steel Forged 2.75-inch Peeling Knife
The S Series is sleek and slim, perfectly contrasting boldly angled lines and smooth curves, a story of dynamic balance and sharp focus. This is a fresh update to standard, simple done exceptionally well, a tool a chef can trust.
- Handcrafted full-tang knife forged from tightly grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention.
- Each blade goes through our proprietary, six-stage ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains it strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well balanced 4.75" handle and 2.75" blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- This peeling knife is shaped like a bird's beak, making easy work of peeling and trimming small fruits and vegetables with a rounded surface. It's also ideal for turning vegetables and for making decorative garnish cuts, such as rosettes or fluting.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.