Cangshan United Series 1026115 Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel Forged 2-Piece Starter Knife Set, 8-Inch Chef's Knife and 3.5-Inch Paring Knife
The UNITED SERIES by Cangshan was specifically. These hand sharpened blades feature a keen 16° Asian style edge making the knife both precise and nimble. A bolster free design accommodates a firm and natural pinch grip while also ensuring the knife is easy to sharpen and maintain. A distinct star rivet compliments the unique handle design which is inspired by the historic American flag.2-piece set includes:
- Designed with Michelin starred Chef Thomas Keller for the team representing America in the Bocuse d’Or, a world cooking competition described as the culinary Olympics.
- Forged from Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel, an extraordinarily fine-grained, high alloy steel known for its excellent edge strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance.
- Every blade goes through a meticulous ULTRA6 heat treatment which brings out the best qualities of each steel ensuring each knife is hard enough to take an exceptionally sharp edge, yet durable enough to keep that sharp edge during heavy kitchen use.
- Handcrafted and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths these USPTO Patented knives bring modern beauty to practical function.
- National Sanitation Foundations (NSF) Certified. Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and mild detergent, rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 8" chef's knife