Saveur Selects 1026245 German Steel Forged 3.5" Paring Knife
SAVEUR Selects Cutlery Series a precise and modernistic knife-line featuring a keen edge, perfect balance, and a stunning-ergonomical handle. Every knife is full forged from high alloy German X50CrMoV15 steel. Each blade goes through meticulous ULTRA6 heat treatment and ice-hardening process ensuring that the knives are extraordinarily durable with exceptional edge retention. A full bolster accommodates a safe and firm grip on the knife while balancing the distinct singular mosaic rivet and smooth lines. Available in Black and White Handle Colors. Made in partnership with award-winning cutlery maker, Cangshan Cutlery Company.
- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from German Steel X50CrMoV15 for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade is hand-sharpened to a razor sharp 16-degree edge (because each blade is sharpened by hand, exact angle may vary slightly) HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Comfortable arch shaped handles rest easily in the hand for a secure grip. Boasting a single decorative mosaic pin adding an elegant touch to the knife silhouette.
- This paring knife is small, ideal for peeling and other small or intricate work, like de-veining shrimp, removing the seeds from peppers and cutting small garnishes. Designed to be an all-purpose knife. Strong magnets are embedded into the edge of the sheath to hold onto the spine of the knife. A innovative and stylish way to protect your blades and fingers.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.