Top Cut P2 Series Boning Knife, 6-Inch, Forged Swedish 14C28N Steel, 1022056
The P2 Series focuses on professional caliber function. High-alloy Swedish steel forms the foundation of these incredibly sharp and durable blades. Precise Asian-style edges, exceptional edge retention, and comfortable handles make these knives perfectly suited for commercial kitchen environments.
- High alloy Swedish 14C28N Steel with exceptional edge retention and sharpness. Durable composite handle made from food-grade plastic and fiberglass. The ergonomically designed, non-slip textured handle provides a sure grip and easy handling even when wet.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well-balanced 6-inch handle and 6-inch flexible blade with HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- This boning knife blade is long and narrow to efficiently cut away meat from joints, bones, and tendons for maximum yield from meat and fish. The knife also excels at trimming meats and slicing fillets.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.