ALPS Series 7-Inch Santoku Knife with Sheath, Forged German Steel, Black, 502742
The ALPS SERIES showcases a modern streamlined design that focuses on an incredibly ergonomic handle that offers a secure and comfortable grip. Sleek curves create a beautiful balance to the boldly angled bolster while highlighting the durable, triple-rivet handle. Forged from high-alloy German steel and meticulously heat-treated, these handcrafted knives are stunningly sharp and feature exceptional edge retention.
- The 7-inch Santoku Knife is a Japanese-style chef’s knife for slicing and chopping fruits, vegetables, and meats. This highly versatile blade features a hollow edge, which reduces surface resistance while cutting and allows food to easily slide off the blade’s surface.
- Handcrafted by expert bladesmiths. Forged from high-alloy German steel with a 58 ± 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale, these blades are incredibly durable and sharp.
- The keen 16-degree edge is perfect for easy, precise cutting. Our meticulous ULTRA6 heat treatment ensures these knives have exceptional edge retention.
- A patented, angled bolster accommodates a natural pinch grip on the blade. These knives are well-balanced and feature an ergonomic handle that provides a comfortable and secure grip.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.