ALPS Series 3.5-Inch Paring Knife with Sheath, Forged German Steel, Black, 502766
The ALPS Series showcases a modern streamlined design that focuses on an incredibly ergonomic handle that offers a secure and comfortable grip. Sleek curves create a beautiful balance to the boldly angled bolster while highlighting the durable, triple-rivet handle. Forged from high-alloy German steel and meticulously heat-treated, these handcrafted knives are stunningly sharp and feature exceptional edge retention.
- The 3.5-inch Paring Knife’s shape is similar to that of the much larger chef’s knife, but the smaller size will be more comfortable for precise prep work that requires increased control. The paring knife is a kitchen essential for tasks such as slicing small fruits, trimming mushrooms, chopping herbs, creating a garnish, or peeling and mincing garlic.
- Handcrafted by expert bladesmiths. Forged from high-alloy German steel with a 58 ± 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale, these blades are incredibly durable and sharp.
- The keen 16-degree edge is perfect for easy, precise cutting. Our meticulous ULTRA6 heat treatment ensures these knives have exceptional edge retention.
- A patented, angled bolster accommodates a natural pinch grip on the blade. These knives are well-balanced and feature an ergonomic handle that provides a comfortable and secure grip.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.