Cangshan OLIV Series 501608 Swedish 14C28N Steel Forged 7" Santoku Knife
The OLIV Series offers a modern update of the traditional European aesthetic featuring a robust handle crafted from solid olivewood. Forged from high-alloy Swedish 14C28N Steel, these knives are razor sharp, hearty in design, and exceptionally well-balanced.
- The 7-inch Santoku Knife is a Japanese-style chef’s knife for slicing and chopping fruits, vegetables, and meats. This highly versatile blade features a hollow edge, which reduces surface resistance while cutting and allows food to easily slide off the blade’s surface.
- Features a robust handle, crafted from solid olive wood with a stunning wood grain, making every knife unique.
- Handcrafted, partial-tang knives forged from fine-grained, Swedish 14C28N Steel, which features excellent stain resistance, and holds an edge up to five times longer than German steel.
- Each blade goes through our proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment for incredible strength and durability, scoring a 59 +/-2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.