Cangshan ALPS Series 502803 German Steel Forged 2-Piece Carving Set with Sheaths, Black
The ALPS SERIES showcases a modern streamlined design that focuses on an incredibly ergonomic handle that offers a secure and comfortable grip. Sleek curves create a beautiful balance to the bold angled bolster while highlighting the durable, triple-rivet handle. Forged from high-alloy German steel and meticulously heat treated, these handcrafted knives are stunningly sharp and feature exceptional edge retention.
- The 9-inch Carving Knife features a long, narrow blade with a hollow edge that can slice through large pieces of meat using a single, smooth cut without tearing or shredding. The 6-inch Carving Fork is a perfect companion to the carving knife, allowing you to effortlessly anchor and control the food being cut. The fork’s tines are long and connected to an ergonomic handle, which provides a secure grip and keeps your hand a safe distance away from your carving knife while slicing.
- Handcrafted by expert bladesmiths. Forged from high-alloy German steel with a 58 ± 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale, these blades are incredibly durable and sharp.
- The keen 16-degree edge is perfect for easy, precise cutting. Our meticulous ULTRA6 heat treatment ensures these knives have exceptional edge retention.
- A patented, angled bolster accommodates a natural pinch grip on the blade. These knives are well-balanced and feature an ergonomic handle that provides a comfortable and secure grip.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.