Cangshan OLIV Series 501578 Swedish 14C28N Steel Forged 6" Chef's Knife
The OLIV Series offers a modern update of the traditional European aesthetic featuring a robust handle crafted from solid olivewood. Forged from high-alloy Swedish 14C28N Steel, these knives are razor sharp, hearty in design, and exceptionally well-balanced.
- The 6-inch Chef’s Knife is one of the kitchen’s most essential and versatile tools. Designed for both push cuts and the popular rocking motion, this blade is perfectly shaped for slicing, dicing, mincing, and chopping a wide variety of meats, vegetables, and fruits. The wider blade on the chef’s knife assists in maintaining control for a straight top-to-bottom cut through tougher foods, like starchy root vegetables. The 6-inch length makes for a comfortable and nimble extension of the hand.
- Features a robust handle, crafted from solid olive wood with a stunning wood grain, making every knife unique.
- Handcrafted, partial-tang knives forged from fine-grained, Swedish 14C28N Steel, which features excellent stain resistance, and holds an edge up to five times longer than German steel.
- Each blade goes through our proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment for incredible strength and durability, scoring a 59 +/-2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.