D Series 8-Inch Chef's Knife, Forged German Steel, 59120
The D Series pushes past traditional and familiar to create a knife that is both elegantly modern and purposefully simple. This series uses a redesigned classic handle that focuses on being easy and comfortable to grip. The keen Asian-style slicing-edge allows for a smooth and effortless cut. Every knife is well-balanced, and seamlessly crafted allowing for heavy kitchen use and easy cleanup.
- Hand-crafted full tang knives forged from fine-grained, German X50CrMoV15 Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- Well-balanced 5.5" handle and 8" blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- This chef’s knife is the ultimate, all-purpose knife you will use every day. Use it for chopping, slicing, dicing, and mincing just about any ingredient. Strong magnets are embedded into the edge of the sheath to hold onto the spine of the knife. An innovative and stylish way to protect your blades and fingers.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.