Cangshan ELBERT Series German Steel Forged 2-Piece Carving Set
The ELBERT Series superbly balances smooth contours and sharp, distinct angles, creating an exquisitely ergonomic handle. Forged from high-alloy German X50CrMoV15 steel, the semi-bolster design is well-balanced, and the beautiful, single mosaic rivet secures the handle to the knife's full tang. Precise heat treatment ensures the blade is razor sharp with exceptional edge retention.
- The 9-inch Carving Knife features a long, narrow blade with a hollow edge that can slice through large pieces of meat using a single, smooth cut without tearing or shredding. The 6-inch Carving Fork is a perfect companion to the carving knife, allowing you to effortlessly anchor and control the food being cut. The fork’s tines are long and connected to an ergonomic handle, which provides a secure grip and keeps your hand a safe distance away from your carving knife while slicing.
- Ergonomically designed handles provide an easy and comfortable grip. The well-balanced handle pairs tastefully with the signature single mosaic rivet.
- Handcrafted full-tang knives forged from tight-grained X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention.
- Each blade goes through our proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.
- 9-Inch Carving Knife
- 6-Inch Carving Fork