ELBERT Series 3.5-Inch Paring Knife, Forged German Steel
The ELBERT Series superbly balances smooth contours and sharp, distinct angles, creating an exquisitely ergonomic handle. Forged from high-alloy German X50CrMoV15 steel, the semi-bolster design is well-balanced, and the beautiful, single mosaic rivet secures the handle to the knife's full tang. Precise heat treatment ensures the blade is razor sharp with exceptional edge retention.
- The 3.5-inch Paring Knife’s shape is similar to that of the much larger chef’s knife, but the smaller size will be more comfortable for precise prep-work that requires increased control. The paring knife is a kitchen essential for tasks such as slicing small fruits, trimming mushrooms, chopping herbs, creating a garnish, or peeling and mincing garlic.
- Ergonomically designed handles provide an easy and comfortable grip. The well-balanced handle pairs tastefully with the signature single mosaic rivet.
- Handcrafted full-tang knives forged from tight-grained X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention.
- Each blade goes through our proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.